Sunday 2 October 2011

2nd of October



This time last year it was pouring down rain as i looked outside my hotel room patiently awaiting for 2pm when my limo was going to pick me up! i had every single one of my family and friends here in Brisbane all in the one building! That will never ever happen again....weddings are amazing! everyone who means the most to you is there in honor of you to celebrate one of the biggest days of your lives!!! A year ago i married my best friend, my soul mate, my dream come true. It went by so fast! And as each day that has gone past ive loved him more and more! I always think to myself..."How Did I Manage To Get Him???" there is so many ladies out there waiting for their Mr. Right and at age 19 i married mine. Ive never been able to be myself with just anyone but with him i am! He makes me a better person even though we are apart today, Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle; rather a great reminder of just how strong true love can be from now.

Until the end of time i will always love you William Hansen ♥









5 comments:

  1. your wedding photos really capture the 'magic of the moment'. they make me dream of my own fairy tale wedding some day.

    congratulations on your very first year as a married couple!. you two deserve all the happiness in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JOAN <3 thank u so much, cant believe its been a year! it went so fast! the pictures are exactly what i wanted, they capture everything we were feeling that day. It truly is magical <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos - it always adds a special magic to wedding photos when a couple are truly in love. (Ive been to some weddings where that was missing and it was very sad) Happy to have found your blog via JoAn

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) still missing in action i see. well when you do decide to come back to the blogsphere - here's a little message just for you!. keep up the blogging claudia!.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lani, thanks for stopping by :) I agree ive been to weddings where there was something missing between the two. Im very happy people can see the spark between us, bcoz i can feel it and im happy to see people can see it :)

    haha and joan! no im back now lol

    ReplyDelete